Monday 1 March 2010

Sundays training!!


How lucky where we on Sunday, none of that awful rain so we were still able to train woop woop!! No photos im afraid will make a point of taking some more next week, although you must remind me lol as my camera is often in my bag. For those of you that did the flick flacks wernt they fab i must try it with my dogs see how they manage it not as quick as Poppy i don't think!! And how fab where Millys weaves were definatley going to get some of the guides to help everyone out. I'm waiting to here back for the new equipment as this will be the 6th week we've been waiting BOO!! And then hopefully Ian may come down and fix some of our other jumps, fingers crossed!! I've started planning the courses for Sunday so don't forget your forms guys please!! Apologise for Stig who likes to do alot of creating but i reall dont want a wingy dog at shows so am hoping the more he sits and watches the more bored he'll get, don't think thats happening, seems the more excited hes getting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment